Volunteers from the Sonoma Biochar Initiative, the Sonoma Ecology Center Garden Park, and Green Valley Village filled bags of biochar and compost this past Saturday in preparation for the big Citizen Science Project distribution on April 20th. We greatly appreciate everyone’s help and are looking forward to distributing the material next weekend! Volunteers from San Francisco, Mill Valley, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, and Windsor have agreed to act as pick-up locations, so if you take part you won’t have to drive to Sonoma to get your bag. More information on these locations will be sent to participants the coming week. To sign up for the Citizen Science Project please GO HERE.
- SEC/SBI Highlights from 2023 January 9, 2024
- Low-Tech Biochar Production Emissions Testing in the Usal Forest January 9, 2024
- USBI Biochar Conference Comes to Sacramento! January 9, 2024
- Activity Update May 5, 2023
- Biochar Presentation to Sonoma County Vineyard Technical Group August 23, 2022