Cool Planet Energy Systems, a promising venture that seeks to make advanced biofuels and biochar from “waste” and sustainably produced biomass has secured $29.9 million in additional funding. Their distributed production model takes the production technology to the source of the biomass rather than bringing the biomass to a centralized facility.
- Biochar Presentation to Sonoma County Vineyard Technical Group August 23, 2022
- SEC/SBI to Collaborate on 3 Cal Fire Grants June 15, 2022
- We Offer Ring of Fire Kiln and Conservation Burn Training February 16, 2022
- Biomass to Biochar: Maximizing the Carbon Value February 5, 2022
- Final SEC Department of Water Resources Oasis Vineyard Field Trial Report February 5, 2022