Sonoma Ecology Center’s Restoration crew offers training in the use of the Ring of Fire flame-cap kiln and the conservation burn technique for processing surplus woody “waste” materials into biochar. If you would like to learn how to reduce the smoke when doing open burning while also saving up to half of the carbon contained in the plant material as biochar, a valuable soil amendment, contact us for a quote.
- SEC/SBI to Collaborate on 3 Cal Fire Grants June 15, 2022
- We Offer Ring of Fire Kiln and Conservation Burn Training February 16, 2022
- Biomass to Biochar: Maximizing the Carbon Value February 5, 2022
- Final SEC Department of Water Resources Oasis Vineyard Field Trial Report February 5, 2022
- Biochar In the Woods Workshop December 16, 2021